Full Slick has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering practices for this website: www.fullslick.com
We will hold and transmit your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
- Informing you about forthcoming events organized by or on behalf of Full Slick telling you about products, services and offers available from Full Slick and operating and administering such products, services and offers;
- Processing of applications for, and administering membership of, this website;
- Providing you with updates and information about Full Slick; and helpingFull Slick through analysis and assessment to better understand and develop our business, including new and innovative products and services.
If agreed by you,Full Slick may also pass your information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, which may keep a record of that information.
Communication between Full Slick and you may be by letter, phone and/or e-mail or other electronic means.
So what data do we store?
- Your name
- Your email
- Your address
- Your order history
- Data about your activity on our website
- Your browser and device type
What do we use your data for
- For sending our newsletter
- Giving you extra discounts
- For shipping your order
- To make our website better
Full Slick will not store your personal data longer than needed to execute the tasks you submitted the data for. So what does it mean? The data you provided to contact us will be stored until the contact took place. Furthermore your data will be stored as long as you are our client. After that we’ll store the data with a maximum of 3 yeas. And our invoices we’ll store for 7 years because we’re obligated by law.
Distribution to third parties
Full Slick will only distribute your data to third parties when this is necessary for carrying out our services or to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation. With this we ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Full Slick ensures appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss or unlawful processing of personal data.
Some of these measures are:
- our website is secured with an SSL certificate. This will send encrypted information, for example that is provided via a contact form, encrypted;
- our software has been updated and we use a firewall;
- access to electronic systems is protected with, among other things, a password;
- only authorized staff members / third parties have access to your personal data;
- We conclude agreements with third parties who process your personal data in our assignment.
These measures aim for an appropriate level of security.
Cookies are little text files that can be used by websites to make user experiences more efficient.
By law we can store cookies on your device that are strictly necessary for the usage of our website. For every other kind of cookie we need your consent.
This website makes use of different kinds of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties that are displayed on our page.
Your consent applies to: www.fullslick.com